This technique is complementry to your acupuncture sessions. It helps for pain, muscle tension, and circulation issues, among others. It can relax muscle chains and accelarate recovery.
The technique is simple :
- Prepare 2 containers of water:
- one with cold water (cold tap water temperature)
- one with hot water (hot water temperature that remains comfortable)
- Soak in water the forearms or forelegs (depending on what I recommended in clinic), alternating between the hot water pale and cold water pale.
- Soak 1 minute in the cold water and 1 minute in the hot water. Repeat 10 times the sequence, once per day for better results.
Open wounds, pregnancy, arterial pressure issues, trombophlebitis, diabetes.