Additional infection prevention measures have been put in place in the acupuncture clinic to limit the propagation of Covid-19, in compliance with the requirements of the Professional Order of Acupuncturists of Quebec and Public Health. Here are the main measures implemented.
Triage Questionnaire for Covid-19:
Upon your arrival to the clinic, you will be required to fill out this covid-19 triage questionnaire.
COVID-19 : Postpone your Appointment if:
- You present 1 or more of these symptoms:
- coughing, sore throat, fever, loss of smell, breathing difficulties/shortness of breath.
- You present 2 or more of these symptoms:
- sore stomach, diarrea, nausea/vomiting, intense or unusual fatigue, important loss of appetite, generalised muscular pain, unusual headache, nasal congestion/runny nose.
Not sure about this? You can read the triage form below or contact me for more information.
Procedures to follow during your appointment:
During your appointment, you must:
- present yourself alone at the clinic as much as possible, and as close as possible to the agreed time to reduce your presence in the waiting room;
- respect the physical distance of 2 meters with the clinic staff and other patients as much as possible;
- put away your cell phone for the duration of your visit at the clinic;
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon arrival and departure from the clinic;
- wear a face mask (type procedural/surgical mask);
- plan for payment of the session by electronic transfer (cash and cheque are also accepted). Your treatment receipt will also be electronic.
The acupuncturist and patient are required to wear a procedural mask during the session.
Since the cleaning and disinfection measures are already extensive in a acupuncture clinic, we are keeping our good practices. We have also raised our standards during the pandemic to ensure that all surfaces in contact with the patient and the therapist are cleaned between sessions.