This technique can be useful for people with the tendency to feeling easily cold, or with cold feet and hands.
- 30 grams of ginger (gratted fresh or dried powder)
- 1 litre of water
Decoction preparation :
- Bring to a boil the mix of ginger and water.
- Leave the mix to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour the resulting ginger decoction in a bassin.
- Leave to cool a short period before dipping feet in the decoction. Aim to soak the feet at a very hot, yet comfortable, temperature.
- Soak the feet for 30 minutes. Repeat 1 time per day for 2 weeks.
Open wounds, pregnancy, arterial pressure issues, diabetes, trombophlebitis